WITH ALL-AROUND SAFE TECHNOLOGY:
Tunnel ovens with wire mesh belts from BACKTECHNIK S.I.
You are planning on purchasing a new Tunnel Oven? Talk to us!
We manufacture lines that fulfill the most current technical requirements – for smooth production. Our tunnel ovens are 100% manufactured in Germany. To make sure that there are no problems with the installation at location, the ovens are completely pre-assembled at the factory. We set the greatest value on offering you the system to fulfill your highest demands.
- Combustion tower at the oven entry has oven doors and a Teflon curtain
- Removable protective drawers under the entry
- Fully automated control of the belt
RUNS OPTIMALLY WITH THE MOST CURRENT CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Where capacity and technology is concerned, our line is made to measure in accordance with the wishes of our customers. Due to innovative control technology you have the production run in sight at any time – and along the way you save on operating costs and personnel costs.
TURBO CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY FOR THE OPTIMAL BAKE
The ovens can be equipped with one or several turbulence flow zones. Especially when baking with strap pans, the turbulent flow guarantees an absolutely even bake. Also with single bake product it increases the already very high bake quality.
MANUFACTURED FOR THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
- Large exhaust hood at the entry as well as the discharge end of the oven
- Integrated oven doors
- Sturdy drive technology
- Drive with double sprocket wheel
- Drive rolls with milled surfaces for reliable drive of the belt
- Hydraulic belt tension
- Large combustion chamber and gas circulator for consistent and fast heat generation
- Also available with loaders
- Including pull-out drawer for waste under the drive.
- First baking chamber completely made of stainless steel
- Stainless steel steam pipes
- Sturdy deviating and regulating rolls
- Easy to operate with manual or automatic steam vents
- Combustion gas regulation available either manually or automatically
- Several sturdy and insulated see-through-flaps on the operational side
- Each with lighting